- Formulate basic procedures and operating standards for cargo
- Check bookings from cargo sales and make sure all the commodities in line with the company's requirements and local civil aviation regulations.
- Monitor flight operation regularly every day and send Loading plan to GHA, to ensure smooth movement of cargo on time.
- Monitor and track cargo flow together with airport and agents
- Monitor the loading and offloading to make sure all the cargo operation meet the requirement of relevant manuals.
- Record updates on backlog\critical situations to avoid complaints from customers and handle the abnormal cargo operation.
- Other tasks assigned by leader.
The successful candidate would need to meet the following criteria:
- College degree or above major in Logistics/International Trade or relevant;
- Advanced skill level in MS Office
- 2 years of job related experience similar to the Cargo / Air Freight Industry
- Good command of written and spoken English